6-blade carbon ground adjustable pitch
For Pusher Aircraft, CCW rotation sense
with engine Rotax 912S (100 hp) reducer 2,43
Propeller diameters : from 168 to 172 cm (choose it in the drop-down menu)
List of Aircraft equipped with E-PROPS
=> E-PROPS DATA SHEET
- Propeller weight : 3.10 kg / 6.83 lb
- E-PROPS : the world's lightest propellers
- Very small Moment of Inertia
(less inertia = great reactivity = pleasant flying)
- 100% carbon, RTM Manufacturing process, Helical Continuous Fibers
- Electronic balancing
- Leading Edge Protection
- ASTM F2506-13 standards
/ MTBO : 2.000 hours
- very high thrust (up to 360 kg on 150 hp engines)
- low noise and low vibrations level due to same principle as some anti-torque tail rotors of helicopters (different angles between the blades) : Propeller Noise Reduction
- Screws tightening torque : 28 N.m
, check every 25h.
Each propeller is delivered ready to be assembled, with :
- polyurethane tape to protect the leading edge
- 6 Rotax drive lugs for centering
- electronic protractor for pitch adjustment
- Instruction and Service Manual
- identification sheet, with first recommended pitch
Additional option : mini-spinner
E-PROPS proposes a mini-spinner dia 130 mm in the drop-down menu.
See description here : MINI-SPINNERS
The mini-spinner is delivered ready for assembly, with screws.
Price mini-spinner (amount added to the propeller's price at order validation) = 158 euro ht
GUARANTEE SATISFIED or REIMBURSED during 6 MONTHS
Our greatest ambassadors are our customers ! See the PILOTS FEEDBACK
Some comparative tests are showing that ground adjustable pitch E-PROPS propellers are more efficient than some variable pitch propellers on the market.
Efficiency is important, because it increases safety : shorter take-off and better climb rate allows to be faster higher, in order to react more rapidly if necessary.