3-blade carbon ground adjustable pitch
DURANDAL 100R range
For Tractor Aircraft, CW rotation sense
with engine Rotax 912S (100 hp) reducer 2,43
Propeller diameters : from 175 to 180 cm (choose it in the drop-down menu)
List of Aircraft equipped with E-PROPS
=> E-PROPS DATA SHEET
- Propeller weight : 2.70 kg / 5.95 lb
- E-PROPS : the world's lightest propellers
- Very small Moment of Inertia
- 100% carbon, RTM Manufacturing process, Helical Continuous Fibers
- Electronic balancing
- Leading Edge Protection
- ASTM F2506-13 standards
/ MTBO : 2.000 hours
- ESR Effect
: near from the behaviour of a variable pitch propeller
- Screws tightening torque : 24 N.m
,check every 50h.
Each propeller is delivered ready to be assembled, with :
- polyurethane tape to protect the leading edge
- 6 Rotax drive lugs for centering
- electronic protractor for pitch adjustment
- covers set for blades in grey cordura
- Instruction and Service Manual
- identification sheet, with first recommended pitch
Option offered : spacer
In order to space the propeller from the engine fairings, E-PROPS proposes extended hubs, in place of usual aluminium spacers. A lighter, easier, cheaper and more reliable solution.
See details here : EXTENDED HUBS
Just choose the hub's length He
in the drop-down menu. This option is free.
=> please note : the choice of He
may be done after the order, by email.
Additional option : spinner
E-PROPS proposes its spinners in the drop-down menu (choose the desired diameter)
See description here : CARBON SPINNERS
Spinner is delivered ready for assembly.
Prices complete spinner (amount added to the propeller's price at order validation):
- mini-spinner dia 130 mm = 158 euro ht
- spinners dia 210 / 230 / 240 / 250 mm = 275 euro ht
- spinners dia 265 / 275 / 300 mm = 350 euro ht
GUARANTEE SATISFIED or REIMBURSED during 6 MONTHS
Our greatest ambassadors are our customers ! See the PILOTS FEEDBACK
Our team of 25 specialists and our ultra-moderns workshops produce 30.000 E-PROPS blades par year for ultralights and aircraft. For the best equipment, leave it to the experts !