The propeller is not an accessory : before assembly and use, read and respect the Manual.
- V20 range
(hub in 3 parts, manufacturing from April 2020) : INSTRUCTION and SERVICE MANUAL ref HEP-DUV20-2020-13-10-A dated 10-03-2020
VIDEO : How to assemble and adjust the E-PROPS V200 range
- V12 range
(hub in 2 parts, manufacturing from February 2012) : INSTRUCTION and SERVICE MANUAL ref HEP-ROTAX9-2020A-EN dated 15-02-2020
- Pitch Adjustment Manual : E-PROPS for Rotax serie 9
- Screws Ploughing Effect / Checking Method
Ploughing effect is the contact between the smooth part of the screw and the end of the threading. It is not always easily detectable.
To check if the E-PROPS screws are not impacted by a ploughing effect, just take two measurements as on the pdf document.
- Système de fixation Hélices (in French)
- Kit Repair Manual
- Installation and Operating Instructions V12 Standard Spinners
- Installation and Operating Instructions V12 Mini-Spinners
- Aircraft equipped with E-PROPS propellers